Alumni Hall was packed with PMHS students interested in finding out more about the career paths in the Healthcare industry.
Now in its fifth hear, the series is hosted in conjunction with Pelham Memorial High School Guidance Department.
Organized by Pelham Civic Association Career Workshop Committee Chairman Michael Clain, and spearheaded for this Healthcare component by Pelham Civic member Dr. Robert Min, a dynamic panel of healthcare providers from New York-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medicine experts gave a remarkable presentation.
Each panelist discussed their background, daily responsibilities, and answered questions from the students.
• Katelin Cuccia, Pelham Memorial High School Guidance Counselor
• Robert Min, MD, MBA, President & CEO of the Weill Cornell Physician Organization, Professor & Chair of Radiology
• Jeanann Clark, Physician Assistant
• William Rivera, Chief MRI Technologist
• Samantha Vigada, Nurse Practitioner
• Alex Isaacson, Child Life Specialist
• Anthony Ferrandino, Senior Practice Manager